Develop profitable, long-term patent initiatives at the Global Patent Strategy Exchange 2015
Designed exclusively for Heads of Patent, Heads of IP and General Counsel, this invitation only event is an ideal platform to meet global patent leaders, share common pain points and formulate practical strategies to effectively monetize and protect patent portfolios.
5 reasons why you should attend:
- Become more innovative in patent prosecution, protection, valuation, monetization and licensing to help you align with your company’s strategic objectives – take a look at the agenda here
- Network and benchmark with your peers – only patent and IP chiefs are invited to attend – request your invitation here or request the full attendee list here
- Have private business meetings of your choice with world-class law firms, technology companies, valuation firms, brokers, consultants – take a look at who’s attending here
- Your own personalised agenda featuring practical case studies and interactive debates of your choice from Unilever, Qualcomm, Atos, GE and more – take a look at the agenda here
- Testimonials from your peers that you can’t argue with!
Keep ahead of trends and take a look at our free content: Untitled Document
||Is the World Your Oyster? |
In the era of the global economy, patent issues have become increasingly complex and multijurisdictional. This infographic will take you through some of the key patent-related challenges and opportunities your in-house IP peers are faced with in global jurisdictions.
>>Take a Look at The Infograhic
Giving Your Patent Portfolio Super Powers
Patent leaders from Google, Qualcomm, and the EPO share their top tips and main challenges they have faced over the years and how to overcome them to give your patent portfolio super powers.
>>Take a Look at The Comic eBook
Emerging Trends, Challenges, Opportunities and Investments in Patent Protection and Monetization
This eBook shares research findings as well as a sample of interviews conducted with industry leaders addressing topics such as improving patent protection and delivering more revenue from their patent portfolios.
>>Take a Look at The eBook
Visit the resource library for more content to help you with your patent and IP challenges!