Develop profitable, long-term patent initiatives at Pat-Tech, the Patent Strategy for Technology Exchange
Designed exclusively for the most senior IP Directors, Executives and In-house Counsels, this invitation only event is an ideal platform to meet global patent leaders, share common pain points and formulate practical strategies to effectively monetize and protect their company's technical innovations.
5 reasons why you should attend:
- Transform and develop your patent enforcement, management, monetization and licensing strategies to help you align with your company's strategic objectives
- Network and benchmark with your peers – only patent and IP chiefs are invited to attend – request your invitation here or request the full attendee list here
- Have private, pre-arranged business meetings of your choice with world-class service providers including law firms, technology companies, valuation firms, brokers and consultants – take a look at who's attending here
- Your own personalised agenda featuring practical case studies and interactive debates of your choice
- Testimonials from your peers that you can't argue with!
Keep Up with the latest trends and take a look at our free content:
||Is the World Your Oyster?
In the era of the global economy, patent issues have become increasingly complex and multijurisdictional. This infographic will take you through some of the key patent-related challenges and opportunities your in-house IP peers are faced with in global jurisdictions.
>>Take a Look at The Infograhic
Giving Your Patent Portfolio Super Powers
Patent leaders from Google, Qualcomm, and the EPO share their top tips and main challenges they have faced over the years and how to overcome them to give your patent portfolio super powers!
>>Take a Look at The Comic eBook
Top 10 Solution & Services IP and Patent Professionals Are Planning to Invest In 2016
Discover which services and solutions Heads of IP and Patent plan to invest in 2016 to help them build a cost effective, robust and future-proof IP and patent strategy. The results have been compiled into this exclusive infographic - do the results match up with your expectations?
>>Take a Look at The Infographic
Visit the resource library for more content to help you with your patent and IP challenges!